Monday, June 30, 2008

A beer label design.  A friend of mine's dad brews the best I've ever had and I look forward to it every Christmas.  I tried to get him to pursue bottling it (like many before me) but he never budged.  I made this label for him hoping to entice him into a larger scale production but he's not interested.  We are all missing out.

It's been a busy week as I've been putting up a privacy fence.  It's over a 144' long and I had to have my mom come out and look after Lil so I could get some work done.  All I have left are finishing touches.  Thanks, Mom.

Also, I need to thank Private Ed for posting my cartoon on his blog.  He must've seen me on skineart.

1 comment:

Private Ed said...

Don't mention it. You know, your link doesn't work if you pt it under "tags," you have to paste your address in the "comments" section.
-e